Market Director | Fort Worth, Texas
Jake Neal joined Holt Lunsford Commercial in 2015 and serves as Market Director in the Fort Worth Office. His primary role with Holt Lunsford Commercial is office project leasing and tenant representation in the West-Southwest, CBD and North Fort Worth submarkets. During his time at Holt Lunsford Commercial, Jake has participated in over 700 transactions valued at over $85,000,000.
Jake presently represents Landlord’s in over 3 million square feet of rentable space, and is actively growing Holt Lunsford Commercial’s West-Southwest Fort Worth and CBD footprint.
Jake received his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Texas Christian University (TCU) with a focus in Entrepreneurial Management. During his time at TCU, Jake interned with the Clorox Company within their Sales & Marketing program.
Jake is actively involved in the Greater Fort Worth Real Estate Council and the Young Leadership Council.
Awards & Affiliations:
- Top Commercial Agent 2017 – Fort Worth Inc. Magazine
- Top Commercial Agent 2018 – Fort Worth Inc. Magazine
- Top Commercial Agent 2019 – Fort Worth Inc. Magazine
- Top Commercial Agent 2020 – Fort Worth Inc. Magazine
- License Holder – Texas Real Estate Council
- Member – The Fort Worth Real Estate Council
- Member – The Young Leadership Council
- Board Member – Ryan Place Improvement Association