Claudia A. De La Garza
Creative Director | Dallas, Texas
Claudia A. De La Garza joined Holt Lunsford Commercial in 2015 and serves as Creative Director for the Dallas, Fort Worth and Houston offices. Claudia manages the international award winning HLC Promotional Marketing department and provides graphic and design support for the marketing team with branding efforts such as logo design, brochure design and more.
Prior to starting, Claudia began working in real estate in 2013 at HFF, L.P. in Dallas. She has over 14 years of professional experience in graphic design, photography, web/interactive, brand development, and project management. Her conceptual thinking blends with her technical expertise and creative vision to bring projects from development through completion.
Claudia holds a BBA in Management from The University of Texas of the Permian Basin.
Recognition & Awards:
- Board Explorer of AIGA-DFW (American Institute of Graphic Arts – DFW Chapter)
- 2019 American Inhouse Design Awards GOLD for “Print/Logos, Trademarks and Symbols
- Holt Lunsford Commercial 2018 Customer Service Award
- IDA Design 2015 GOLD Award – 2620 Maple Avenue in Print Logos, Trademarks and Symbols
- Member of DSVC (Dallas Society of Visual Communicators)