Mary Leerssen, RPA
Managing Principal – Management Services | Dallas, Texas
Mary Leerssen joined Holt Lunsford Commercial in 2003 and currently serves as the Managing Principal for Management Services. She is responsible for oversight of approximately 47 million square feet of office, industrial and retail product in Dallas, Fort Worth and Houston. Mary works intimately with over 50 clients and oversees the property management, accounting, and construction teams of approximately 90 employees.
Mary brings over 23 years of property management experience having managed various portfolios across the country including office, industrial, and retail product for Transwestern Commercial Services, Gaedeke Group, FDS Management, and Grubb & Ellis.
She is an active member of the Building and Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) where she currently serves on the Dallas Awards Committee and the International Industrial Committee; she is also a former BOMA Dallas Board of Directors and is a certified BOMI instructor. She currently holds an RPA® property manager designation with BOMI and is a licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson.
Recognition & Awards:
- BOMA’s 2014 Portfolio Manager of the Year and Committee Chair of the Year
- BOMA’s 2012 International, SW Region, and Dallas Industrial Office Park of the Year
- BOMA’s 2011 SW Region, and Dallas Industrial Park of the Year
- Holt Lunsford Commercial 2012 Special Achievement Award
- Holt Lunsford Commercial 2012 Expertise Award
- Holt Lunsford Commercial 2010 Performance Award
- Holt Lunsford Commercial 2009 Expertise Award