Mary Leerssen, RPA
Managing Principal – Management Services | Dallas, Texas
Mary Leerssen joined Holt Lunsford Commercial in 2003 and currently serves as the Managing Principal for Management Services. She is responsible for oversight of over 53 million square feet of office, industrial and retail product in Dallas, Fort Worth and Houston. Mary works intimately with over 50 clients and oversees the property management, accounting, and construction teams of approximately 80 employees.
Mary brings over 22 years of property management experience having managed various portfolios across the country including office, industrial, and retail product for Transwestern Commercial Services, Gaedeke Group, FDS Management, and Grubb & Ellis.
She is an active member of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) where she currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Dallas chapter and is a member of the International Industrial Committee for BOMA International.
Recognition & Awards:
- License Holder – Texas Real Estate Commission
- RPA designation from BOMI
- BOMA’s 2014 Portfolio Manager of the Year and Committee Chair of the Year
- BOMA’s 2012 International, SW Region, and Dallas Industrial Office Park of the Year
- BOMA’s 2011 SW Region, and Dallas Industrial Park of the Year
- BOMA – Board of Directors (2015-2017)
- BOMA – Certified Instructor