Market Associate | Fort Worth, Texas
Alan Rose joined Holt Lunsford Commercial in 2019 as a Market Associate. His primary role with Holt Lunsford will be focused on office leasing in the Arlington and Mid-cities markets. He is experienced in tenant representation, buyer representation, landlord representation, and lease negotiations.
Prior to joining Holt Lunsford, Alan worked for Peyco Southwest Realty, Inc. where he was involved in brokerage, zoning consulting, property management, and property tax consulting.
As an active member in the community Alan currently serves on the board of directors for the Arlington Convention and Visitors Bureau, Real Estate Council of Greater Ft Worth- Young Professionals Advisory Council, and the Greater Arlington Chamber of Commerce- Young Professionals Advisory Council.
Alan holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Bachelor of Arts in Geology from the University of Alabama. He is also a Texas Real Estate Commission License holder.
Recognition & Awards
- Top Commercial Agent 2018- Fort Worth Inc. Magazine
- Top Commercial Agent 2019- Fort Worth Inc. Magazine
- Arlington Convention and Visitors Bureau Board of Directors
- Real Estate Council of Greater Fort Worth- Young Professionals Advisory Council
- Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo- Greeting Committee
- Leadership Arlington Class of 2016-17
- Arlington Chamber of Young Professionals Advisory Council
- Arlington Margarita Society board of directors
- YMA- Young Men For Arlington